Monday, November 27, 2006

Crazy Trio

This is a very important post. It is to say Thank You to

GuyK
Sticks
Tink

for taking care of my blog while I was gone. I do have a couple of questions for you... what was with the frog in the toilet? all the little pieces of paper on the back porch and the stain on Tot's bed sheet? oh... wait, maybe I don't want to know about the stain on Tot's bed sheet.

Again... I really appreciate you taking the time to post. It made it fun for me when I got home as well.

1 comment:

sticks said...

Tink kissed "Prince" Charming just Charming and he turned into a frog. The bits of "paper" on the backporch is magic dust. Tink tried to turn GuyK back but it didn't work so we put him in the toliet so he didn't get lost. and the stain on the bed...you're right...you don't want to know.