Friday, November 24, 2006

Dangerous to Wildlife & Men

I know I was suppose to be posting a story about Bug and got sidetracked this week. I'll have a post on my site later this week or next about it.

Oh... back to the story. After reading that Guy and Sweetthing may try to make a visit to Bug, Brains, and the tater tots, I felt compelled to make sure he knows what he is in for. (Sweetthing will be completely safe).

I think it has been mentioned a time or two that Bug has managed to take out two birds and a squirrel with a golf ball. She has also managed to peg every boy, man or any semblance to the same with a racquet ball to ensure they do not perpetuate life.

So Guy while you and SweetThing are visiting stay away, far away from any sports related subject while in the presence of the Bug.

2 comments:

GUYK said...

Hmmm, she would not hit me in the ear with a fishing pole...would she?

vw bug said...

The pole? Nope, but I would be out of reach of the hook. ;-) Only got one person.