Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Decorating

Finally, the Christmas decorating is done. As many decorations 'came down' as 'went up'. After all the kids went to sleep the other night, I took off the decorations that kept 'coming off' and put them away. Now all the decorations are staying up. Phew.

First, the tree:



= = = = =

Second, the decorating:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

Last, the final decorating of the house. Yes folks, this is it. I'm not putting out anything else. Maybe next year.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

How is your decorating coming along?

4 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

Since we found out that DH leaves Iraq next week, we are waiting til he gets home. :o)

Tink said...

Decorating? What decorating? I don't think so this year.

Maranda Rites said...

I haven't found my Christmas Spirit quite yet. Gotta gear up for putting out all the outdoor stuff.

Marie said...

Waiting to see some white stuff here to get in the decorating spirit! Though I've been into the shopping & wrapping...