Friday, September 01, 2006

Books and Mom

My blogmother tag'd me with a meme. I was tempted to have Tater or Tot do this meme but didn't have enough time... you are stuck learning about me.

1) A book that changed my life:

There are books that have changed my life but I can't remember their names... ohh... I do remember the name of one... the Bible.

2) A book I've read more than once:

Any Agatha Christie, Isaac Asimov, or Rex Stout (Nero Wolfe series)

3) A book I'd take to a desert island:

If it was just for a vacation, then any good fiction book. If I was stuck there for a while, a book on how to survive on a desert island.

4) A book that made me laugh:

101 Elephant Jokes

5) A book that made me cry:

Hmmm. Not any that I can remember. I have cried reading a book, but it is usually because it reminds me of something else and I quit reading it for a while. Once I get over the memory, I can read the book and not cry.

6) A book I wish had been written:

How to Survive with 2 Boys born 15 months Apart and only 3 hours a sleep a night.

7) A book that should never have been written:

There are some children's books I would rather not have been written after the 100th time I read them out loud... but one book? Naahh.

8) A book I'm currently reading:

Out of the Shadows by Kay Hooper

9) A book I'm planning to read:

Another Kay Hooper book

10) Five people I'll send these questions on to: Sticks (because she is out of town), Ogre (just because), Oddybobo (just so she'll post something...), Donna (because I have never given her a meme) and Rave (because she did a meme).

6 comments:

Tink said...

Congrats on getting it done.

oddybobo said...

ping!

Bou said...

I forgot about those oodles of children's books we'd read! Barney in particular...Gah!

Rave said...

Okay- now that my computer is up and running again (Thanks Hubby!!!) I can get to things such as this...darnit!

(Oh, and I'm with you on the close kids thing- my first two were 12 mos apart, and there's 20 mos between the middle and last one!)

Ogre said...

Ok, all done:

http://ogresview.mu.nu/archives/195390.php

Sticks said...

Oh, Thanks a lot. Pick on me because I'm out of town. Like I would read a book on this vacation. Yeah, right. I'll get to it soon. I have lots to catch up on.