Saturday, September 23, 2006

7 Songs

Now that I have ensconced myself into Mom's blog... I will answer the meme that Aunt Tink sent over... 7 songs...

Here are the 'guidelines' that I saw: "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs."


1. Old McDonald
2. Twinkle twinkle little star
3. Baby Einstein Beethoven (the whole tape)
4. Trot Ol' Joe
5. Little Einstein Theme Song
6. Happy Birthday
7. The A says 'Ahhh', alphabet song from 'The Word Factory'

And if you have any other songs that might make my mom cringe, just let me know. I'm a quick learner.

Oh... if anyone else wants to give this meme a try, just let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

Tink said...

Nuke can teach them the philosopher's song.

Ogre said...

What? No "I'm a lumberjack?" Oh wait, that would be Bou... ;)