Monday, September 04, 2006

Trains and Hair

This is something I should have expected to happen sooner or later with Tot. Especially after Hubby mentioned that Tot was licking the wheels on the trains as he turned them on and off. The train in this story is Diesel**. Must have been the perfect train to convince Tot to put a running train in his own hair. Yep, I had to cut it out. Then it took me about 2 minutes to get the hair out of the wheels.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = = =

** I can't get Diesel's picture to show, you'll have to scroll down to the name of Diesel by using the arrows on the left. And in the about tab... Diesel is always bad news when he's around.

4 comments:

t1g said...

Heheheh... I like how he just keeps on playing with the engine hanging from his head.

Marie said...

OH MY! What did Sir Toppham Hatt have to say about that?

Bou said...

Wow... doesn't phase him in the least!

Sticks said...

LOL. What a trooper!