Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Animal Life

The first thing I see when going out on the back porch the other day was this baby snake (I believe it is a baby black snake):

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

And if that wasn't enough, we have these huge walking sticks as well...

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

If that wasn't enough, I got a couple of more pictures... notice the little one attached to the bigger one... I think this means there will be a whole lot more walking sticks around our house soon. Sigh... they are longer than my hand.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = = =

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = = =

Never a dull moment at the 'bugs' house. ;-)

2 comments:

oddybobo said...

Neat. Boys love bugs!

Harvey said...

Awwww... baby snakes! CUTE!

It brings back memories of when I caught a 3-foot garter snake & kept it as a pet. A few weeks later, there were baby snakes all over the place.

I had no idea that it was female, much less pregnant.