Sunday, September 17, 2006

Odd Items

Did you know MS Windows XP can read to you? Or do magnification? Those are really cool features. You can usually find this stuff under Start -> Help and Support -> Accessibility. then when reading the help, it will show you where to go to turn this stuff on.

Also, Betty Crocker's online store is going out of business. I have seen this on a couple of blogs, but have long forgotten where. HERE is the site. Including some Silicon cookware. I noticed there is less stuff than when I checked a few weeks ago. If you want something, you go check it out now. hmmmm... cookbooks...

And you can get VeggieTale ringtones for your cellphone or tunes for your iTune. Really... Check it out HERE. Don't forget to check out their GAMES while there.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Darn. I love that BC catalog! I can't believe they're closing shop. I've been saving points for years!!!