Thursday, September 28, 2006

Attention! Attention!!

Did it work? Did I get your attention? Phew. They are moving my blog to another computer on Sunday, the 1st of October. Ok Ok, they are moving all the mu.nu blogs. This means you will not be able to read my wonderful stories or see my cute boys for some time on Sunday. In fact, it gives me a great reason NOT to post on Sunday. Ohhh... I have stories. I also have had so little sleep in the last week that I am not up to telling them all.

Right now I'm dealing with antibiotics and ear drops for Tot. Yep, went to the doctor today. And Tater is still not quite over his allergies or cold... your guess is as good as mine. I just hope we can get one night with someone NOT waking up coughing.

Ohhh. I forgot last night... hat tip to Teresa at Technicalities for warning about the move on Sunday.

1 comment:

Tink said...

Well you are in deep. Seems you sent those allergies up my way. Arrrgggghhhhh. Just you wait. I'm having Pan dig up some bug stories on you.