Sunday, September 17, 2006

Shhhhh...

be very very quiet. The boys are asleep at 8am. Of course, my hubby says on the lines of "The boys are asleep, should we wake them, is something wrong?" EEEEEEkkkk. Let them be! We will miss church, but it is worth it this time. The boys have not slept like this in weeks. They both were asleep by 8:15pm last night.

Yaa. I stayed up and put together a table and did dishes and laundry. With all of that I slept last night for 7 hours. I am a very happy woman.

6 comments:

Tink said...

HEY TATER, IT'S TIME TO GET UPPPPPP......

Just kidding sis. Enjoy your time.

Sticks said...

Big difference between Moms and Dads. "Should we wake them?" Do you want me to shoot you?

Richmond said...

Yay! Sleep for everyone!! :)

Sissy said...

About time! You've deserved it!

Bou said...

Thinking of waking sleeping children is like looking a gift horse in the mouth!

oddybobo said...

Yay!!!