Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Last Part of the Story

So much happened, I’m just trying to pick out some of the better stories to share. It’s morning and we are off to Disney World. We take the monorail over to Disney (it’s a TRAIN for #1 Son). Once we get there, we take the Choo choo Train to Mickey’s House (as #1 Son tells it).

First ride is the race cars. Husband and #1 Son get in line, myself and #2 Son are relegated to wait and take pictures. While I’m waiting I walk around and end up back at the ride. I start talking to the attendant of the ride. Turns out she has an 18 month old girl, so there is something in common between us. A little while later, a woman with a child smaller than #2 Son gets on the ride. I ask the attendant if I could have taken #2 Son on and she says yes. Ohhh mannn. I mention that if I had known that I would have gotten in line with my Husband. (it has now been about 20 minutes). She asks if I still want to go. YES! I park the stroller and come back. She opens the side entrance and lets me and #2 Son through. Straight to the front of the line and puts us in a car! Yep… I wave to #1 Son and Husband as I am loading up into a racecar. Tee hee. They still had 15 minutes to go before they got in a car.

As it turns out, when they got ready to get in a car, the attendant asked #1 Son if he had a driver’s license. He said “Yes”. So she held out her hand and asked to see it. He gave her a slap on the hand (high five!). Amazing what kids will do. My Husband let #1 Son drive. His back may never be the same.

Click Pictures to Enlarge Them





One other story and then the rest of the pictures. I never liked Winnie the Pooh and one year I ended up hating Winnie the Pooh (had 4 baby showers within 4 months of each other and they all wanted Pooh stuff – UGH). But Bou loves Winnie and has passed down to my sons Winnie the Pooh clothes and stuff. Which has taught me to tolerate him. Much to my disbelief there is a Winnie the Pooh ride at Disney. I had totally forgotten about it.

It turns out that #2 Son fell asleep about the time we were going to get on it, so my Husband and #1 Son went by themselves. #1 Son still talks about it every day. Winnie the Pooh, riding Honey Pot, Tigger, Bouncing. Did you get that? He went on the Winnie the Pooh, where they ride in a Honey Pot and at some point they see Tigger and the Pot bounces along with him. Sigh. Every day I have heard this story since we got back. Every day.

So here are the rest of the pictures. Enjoy!

I HATE the sun in my eyes! (I’m sure that is what he is saying since he smiled as soon as we got back into the shade):

Don’t you love the hat?



*********************************

Waiting for the Boat (leaving Disney):



*********************************

On the Boat:




*************************

Car ride home (stole Mom’s sunglasses):




No comments: