Sunday, February 20, 2005

Bits and Pieces

Bugs in the Diaper? Nothing like taking a diaper off of #2 Son and seeing something in the bowel movement that looks like a bug – or maybe two. Of course it turned out to be something just as disgusting – undigested raisins. Eeewwwwwwww.

Where Am I?
#1 Son is at school in a classroom where there is no place to really hide. The teacher told me that she lost site of him for a minute and was surprised where she found him. He was in the kiddie bathroom with the door closed and the lights off. He wanted to wash his hands some more. Side note: he got his hands, shirt, pants and face wet in the process and was wearing the clothes from his backpack when I picked him up – BIG CLUE to me that something happened. I am impressed that my son is not afraid of the dark in enclosed spaces.

From Snooze Button Dreams, I found this cool link on The Baby Name Wizard. I found that if you moved the mouse over the graph, it will tell you what position that name was in that year’s list.

From Whimsy Capricious, I found this fun link on creating your own SouthPark character.

Carnival of Recipes is up over at Allan’s place (Inside Allan’s Mind). Go look at those yummy recipes!

UPDATE 11:17am
My horse dog made the Carnival of Dogs over at Mickey's Musings. Not many listed, but some great links to other carnivals and pictures.

1 comment:

That 1 Guy said...

Okay, now that got a laugh out of me... descibing of the diaper! *shaking my head*

Did I mention that I apparently ate some corn yesterday? I won't tell you how I knew! :)