Friday, February 25, 2005

Girls already?

I was waiting to sign #1 Son into school on Thursday and one of the parents asks if I am #1 Son’s mom. With some trepidation I reply with a Yes. She then tells me her daughter, N, has been saying #1 Son’s name since Tuesday. And wanted to know if he was going to be in class on Thursday. She went on further to let me know that N has never talked about a boy before, only the girls she plays with. Uh oh. Now what has my son done? Kissed her? Hugged her?

I ask about N on the way home and he starts singing ‘Ring Around The Rosie, Pocket full of possie, ashes, ashes, all fall down’. Hmmmm. Then he mentions ANOTHER girl. Oh my. What’s next?

3 comments:

Jody said...

Well, your boys are adorable. But does it really happen so soon?

Anonymous said...

When my #2 son was in Pre-K, he used to slide his nap mat next to Felica so they could hold hands during nap time. Better start preparing yourself now. It doesn't end.

Bou said...

Finally!

I always get nervous when someone asks if I'm one of my boy's Mom. I always have to wonder what in the heck they've done wrong. GRRR,