Friday, June 13, 2008

Five little piggies? Nope, just a meme

I was tagged by Bou with a... meme.

The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

My life was a blur back then... I was pregnant and Tater was 11 months old. My best guess is I was changing diapers, feeding and trying to get some rest.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1) Go to the Chiropractor
2) Get food from the grocery store
3) Pick up medicine at CVS
4) Work with the boys on Father's day gift.
5) Possible playdate to go swimming if it doesn't rain

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) Chocolate
2) Tostitos
3) Carrots and ranch dressing
4) Apples with salt on them
5) Bananas

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1) Invest in Retirement for hubby and myself
2) Put away college money for the boys
3) Pay off all our debts
4) Buy/Pay off cars, houses for my two siblings, my hubby's two siblings, and both sets of parents
5) Give to some charities that I like

What are five of your bad habits?

1) Not dressing nicely... shorts with holes in them and the like if it is comfortable
2) Eating when I'm not hungry (yep, that is why I'm overweight)
3) Making excuses for not exercising.
4) Doing stuff I like (working in the yard) rather than things that need to get done (laundry). Ohhh it gets done eventually... but I know better than putting it off...
5) Being to lax with my children because I hate punishing them...

What are five places where you have lived?

1) Munich, Germany
2) Arkansas
3) Illinois
4) Pensacola, Florida
5) Guam

What are five jobs you’ve had?

1) Horsebackriding instructor
2) RadioShack PC Repairman
3) Programmer
4) Network engineer
5) Mom

Wow.... who to tag???? Looks like most everyone has been tagged... and being I'm so late at getting this done... Well, I'll send some emails and see if I just missed reading the memes at their sites and if they haven't done it and want to... I'll add them to this post!!!

Here you go blogmom Bou... i got my homework done finally.

2 comments:

pam said...

I put salt on my watermelon but never thought about sprinkling it on apples. Have to try that!

The Gray Monk said...

Salt on pineapples - now that is a sweet treat.