Friday, June 20, 2008

Trains, Trains... it is trains again

Train week has been going by smoothly. Well, it was on Monday and Tuesday... Wednesday took a nose dive. But life always bounces back... Time outs and taking away the Wii works wonders... good thing because I sooo wanted to give out spankings. Here is examples of what we did this week:





Of course Tot worked on his writing skills. Letters P, B, and R. While Tater had to write a story about trains... here is Tater's finished work:



Why was it train week? Because I had the trains the stored away since December... and I put away a bunch of toys and pulled out the trains...



Life continues...

4 comments:

Jody said...

While the girls are gone this weekend I'll be making toys disappear. :) Only they won't come back. (evil laugh)

caltechgirl said...

you are such a cool mom.

The Gray Monk said...

Well done, mine only got three warnings. Mind you I can only recall spanking any of them once each. After that they knew Dad didn't threaten lightly. Funny that - my eldest and youngest can't recall being spanked, but they do tell their friends that I was very strict.

Connie Brooks said...

That looks like a lot of fun!