Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

Solve the Mystery

This is too cute not to share. Think real hard and you can solve this mystery.

3 Old Ladies from Arizona

This is a detective story -
So Pay Close Attention!!!

Three elderly ladies are excited about seeing their first baseball game. They smuggle a bottle of Jack Daniel's into the ball park. The game is real exciting and they are enjoying themselves immensely, mixing the Jack Daniel's with soft drinks.

Soon they realize that the bottle is almost gone and the game has a lot of innings to go.

NOW !!! SOLVE THE MYSTERY!!!!
Based on the given information, what inning is it and how many players are on base?

Think!

Think some more!!

You're gonna love this one!!



Answer:

It's the bottom of the fifth, and the bags are loaded!

3 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

::smacks self on forehead, chuckles, walks away::

diamond dave said...

Oh. My. Gawd.
{snickering and crying at the same time}

I think I'll have what the old ladies are having...

BTW- Jack Daniels doesn't mix with ANYTHING. At all. Yes, I know from past personal experience. And I'm amazed that I'm still around to tell about said personal experience.

Contagion said...

*groan*

And Jack Daniels mixes just fine. It's my favorite American Whiskey.