Friday, June 27, 2008

Is That A Yellow Belt I see? Or just a camera with no battery...

The boys (and I) went for our yellow belt last night. I wish I was not participating because I would have loved to been in the audience. I could hear what was being said and occasionally I peaked over at what was going on with the boys. It was hilarious. Particularly when we had a point where we had to keep our eyes closed and one of the sensei's said... a thousand pushups to the one that is peaking and Tot said "Who?" ... yaa... you can guess who it probably was peaking (yep, it was Tot). Oh... and I forgot to charge the battery for the camera. Sigh.. so only a couple of pictures.

Here are some of the pictures that Hubby took of the event... first before we got started (the other boy was late due to being behind a car wreck)... Here is Tater doing a back kick...



Here is Tot



And here they are getting their yellow belts... If you look in the mirror, you can see a fat arse on the right.. that is me... ;-)



Must remember to take my asthma inhaler b.e.f.o.r.e doing something like this. I had a hard time breathing by the end. Then again, I am NOT in that good of shape. ;-)

3 comments:

pam said...

I dunno... I think the arse looks perfectly proportioned to the rest of the person!

The boys look *so* cute!! :D

Bou said...

You have to have video for people to understand how absolutely hilarious it is to hear your boys talk about Tenacity and Ferocious, all with the utmost sincerity, and all the other hilariously big mature words coming out of their mouths. Every time I hear them, I laugh so hard I could cry. It's a damn riot.

Marie said...

Very cool! And cute! Somehow I missed that y'all were doing this. That is awesome!