Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

Let's start with a bad Pun and end on a stupid game:

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After carefully planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied:

"Monsieur, I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(And you thought I lacked De Gaulle to post a story like this.)

= = = =

One of those mindless games that you can't help but play...

Tennis Challenge

8 comments:

Moogie said...

THAT.WAS.BAD. Oh so bad. :)

As far as the tennis challege, I was lucky enough to get anywhere close to the ball. I need more coffee.

VW Bug said...

Yaa, my high score was 9. Sigh.

Ogre said...

Yes, yes I did have too much time on my hands today and needed to waste some, thank you for asking! ;)

caltechgirl said...

sheesh. I can't play those.

MathCog Idiocy said...

I think that game is rigged. hmph!

_Jon said...

I liked the puns!

Tink said...

27. Is that good or what?

Harvey said...

Tink - that's good. I got 18