Saturday, March 18, 2006

Green Cake

Sometimes I wonder what goes through my mind and out of my mouth. I told the boys we could make a green cake yesterday for St. Patrick's day. And they could help. Uhhhhhh. Now I had to find something we could make green. I decided I had all the ingredients for a Lemon pound cake. Let's just add green food coloring to it. Right?

Here they are mixing the ingredients for me:



= = = = = =

Here they are squeezing the lemon for me:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= = = = = =

I tried taking a picture of the cake, but it just doesn't come out the true weird coloring it is.

Nothing like eating a green cake and tasting lemon.n

5 comments:

Harvey said...

Off topic - I heard you had a story about ricotta cheese and garlic?

Bou said...

See what you cannot see here is that as soon as you picked up the camera, Tot said, "CHEEESE!" That cracks me up!

Marie said...

They look like such angels in these pictures!!

Mmmm green cake!!

Richmond said...

You are such a nice Mommy! And how much green batter got on the boys?? :)

armywifetoddlermom said...

any cake is good cake in my book