Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a small boy tying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the doorbell is just out of his reach.

After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy's position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a ring.

Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

To which the boy turns and yells, "Now we run!"

4 comments:

Moogie said...

OMG!!! Can't you just picture that? Too funny!

VW Bug said...

I could picture that, and I L'dOL when I read it. Hence it is today's humor. I still smile everytime I read it.

caltechgirl said...

Somehow I can totally see Tater doing this :)

Tink said...

Actually of the three, Indiana B would be most likely to do it. Tater would think it up and Tot would have to spend an hour mulling it over to see if it was feasible.