Monday, March 06, 2006

It's All About Gloves

Is it a fetish? Or something else? What in the world is going through a boy's mind. Tot has something about gloves right now. He would wear them 24x7 if I let him. He goes to sleep with them on!

It is 80 degrees outside. How in the world he can manage having them on is beyond me. Here is a picture of him with them on during the day:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= = = =

I guess of all the things he has picked to get crazy about, I shouldn't worry too much... or should I?

7 comments:

Moogie said...

Fashion statment. He's making a fashion statement. :) My youngest used to walk around with shoes on her hands. :)

Marie said...

That's really cute! My son is into using his puppets as gloves around the house right now -- he picks things up with a puppet on his hand. Maybe he has a glove thing too!

Bou said...

Huh. So that's how he keeps his hands looks so nice and young!

Oddybobo said...

Yep, fashion statement. It was so great to talk with you the other day! I hope we can do it again soon!

Ogre said...

It's a guy thing. Gloves are cool.

Jody Halsted said...

Maybe he wants to garden? I'd jump on that!

MathCog Idiocy said...

They're red gloves! Definite fashion statement. If they were black leather or one sparkly glove, then I'd worry. *grin*