Friday, July 11, 2008

Day Five, A "Universal" Change

Missed a day that I wanted to post on our trip... click on Read More below to see the info and some really cute pictures...

We decided to take the boys to Universal - Islands of Adventure on Day Five (Thursday). I was surprised at how many rides they could actually get on and ride. We started out going straight to SpiderMan! Then off to Seuss Landing... Cat in the Hat,


One Fish Two Fish,


Caro-Seuss-el, High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train


Before we left the area... we got this cute picture:


Next Poseidon's Fury. Then the Flying Unicorn... three times. Tater wanted to go by himself, but we convinced him otherwise. Off to Pteranodon Flyers. Then Sindbad's Stunt Show. The boys really got into the show. They were hollering at 'Kibob' to look behind him for the bad guy and more...


If I Ran the Zoo, Cat in the Hat (again) and last was Storm Force Accelatron (think Spinning cups). Phew. Busy and fun. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

3 comments:

diamond dave said...

Y'know, I couldn't help but chuckle at the Dr. Seuss picture. The sign that said "Gas Food". How appropriate for little boys. Reminds me of the time we were on vacation and passed by a sign that said "Eat Here and Get Gas".

wRitErsbLock said...

I love IOA. It's just a great park. Even if you don't go on any rides, it's such a nice park to walk around.

Did you go on Bluto's Barge and get soaked? That's one of my favorites.

diamond dave said...

Oh, and one more thing. You've just been meme-tagged. Come by my place for more details.