Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Joy at 6am

I got this in an email and it made me smile:

The funny thing, vw, is that in spite of the euphoria one feels upon entering paradise, cloaked in miracles, surrounded by angels, love, and unimaginable beauty, it gradually becomes all they know, commonplace, ordinary, and then, shockingly... invisible.

Yep, I'm talking about life on earth.

Yippee Kai-Ye,
The Universe

Then I realized how much Tater has helped me make my world not so ordinary... as he opened presents from Mamaw this morning take a look at that huge smile:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and I couldn't get him to look at the camera, he just wanted to look at the Ben 10 stuff...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It is going to be entertaining this weekend, when he gets the money from his other grandparents and has his birthday party. Oh boy... I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. GRIN

1 comment:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Tater!! Very sweet pics.