Tuesday, April 03, 2007

To Burp or Not?

Seems Tater has figured out how to drink water and then make a big burp come out. Tot can get a belly laugh from watching his brother and hearing the burp. Now I finally got over the 'poop' discussions and it is not outlawed at my house any more. The boys can say it anytime they want except at the dinner table. That does not mean I will stick around to hear it but they can say it. Now burping... should I outlaw it or not. Right now I don't, but it is getting really annoying. Any thoughts?

And I definitely am living with boys. Tater drew a butt with poop coming out of it on his Doodle pad (or I would have gotten pictures) and Tot was roaring with laughter... after he erased it, he drew a pen-is with pee coming out... more laughter by the boys... finally he holds up a cloud with eyes and the top of a head above it... yaaa... Fart in Your Face... told dad about it and he laughed almost as hard as the boys. I just don't get it. But I have decided to put this in my blog so I won't forget it. Wait till those boys get to have their own kids!

3 comments:

Rave said...

Boys will be boys. I have two and a girl. Trust me, the Girlie can burp louder than the boys.

Just help them understand there is a time and a place for everything. And if you are currently tired of hearing the burps, it's not the right time. :) Maybe suggest they go to their room and do that??? :)

Just my .02

Marie said...

Heavy sigh! The drawings crack me up... I'm sure that's in my future too. Sigh again.

Bou said...

Rule in my house is definitely not at the table. EVER. Basic rule is I don't want to hear it either.

they don't outgrow any of this... ;-)