Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just a Little Fat

Nothing like having a child to keep you on your toes. Here is a conversation we had at the dinner table the other night... one of the unusual dinners with daddy at the table with us...

Out of the blue while we are all eating -

Tater: You're just a little fat aren't you mom?
Mom: **blink blink** Uhhh. Yes.
Tater: Dad, your really fat, right?
Dad: **shocked look** You really should not comment on people being fat, you might hurt someone's feelings.
Mom: **blink blink (hiding face to keep from laughing out loud)**

Note to self: must remember to have a talk with Tater later

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious!!!

So much to look forward to here... I feel like I'm peeking into my future when I visit you VW!

Contagion said...

Yes, children. Joyfully honest.

Bou said...

Ack! I don't know what I would have said... ;-)

Harvey said...

Teach them the word "cuddly" :-)