Thursday, April 12, 2007

Doodle Pad Issues

Seems like traveling with two boys and two doodle pads will continue to be a source of blog fodder...

This time I decided to call AWTM since she is back and see if all is well in her life of insanity and I had not heard from her in weeks...

From the back of the car I hear Tater...

Tater: "Mom, take a look at this picture"
Mom: "What is it?"
Tater: "It's you with a pe-nis!!"
Tater/Tot: Laughing out loud
Mom: "Sigh"

I hate to say it but you could barely see the stick figure because the size of the pe-nis. Guess this size thing starts at an early age.

2 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

**snicker**

Marie said...

Oh man.

My son was just walking up the stairs naked this morning, holding on to his... He announced it very loudly: " I'm holding onnnnnn to my peeeeeeenis!"

That's nice, dear. Oh boy!