Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Yep, I'm a Christian and I still tell my kids there is an Easter Bunny. It has worked wonders on keeping them a little nicer this week. ;-) Yes, I have also explained about Jesus and the meaning... for what a 4 year old and a 3 year old can take in and digest. If they ask about the Easter Bunny, I will tell them the truth but until then....

I will not be posting again until Monday. Lots to do this weekend. Including coming up with a post to wish my Hubby a happy Anniversary. Yep, it is on Sunday. Still not posting until Monday unless there is suddenly a lot of time on my hands (NOT going to happen!).

Enjoy your weekend, and I will be enjoying mine as well.

4 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

Happy Easter and Happy Anniversary

Marie said...

Happy Easter AND Happy Anniversary, VW & hubby!

pam said...

Happy Easter!!! :)

Mrs. Who said...

Happy (belated now) Anniversary!