Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spiderboy

It is weird how a little amount of money can cause children to have so much fun...

How about Spiderboy and his stunt double?

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = =

Watch out for those webs!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = =

Wait! That's not Peter Parker... that's Tater!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = =

What would an appointment be like with a couple of Spiderboys at my side? I found out! (The staff loved it)

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = =

Tot has worn his for 3 days now. This includes wearing it to Preschool on Chapel day. I wash it at night since I won't let him sleep in it... I need to get him a new one soon! Ohh.. he is the 'stunt double'... as you can see from his climbing this web (notice Tater is NOT in sight):

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = =

And one last attack!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

7 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

oh my goodness! that is just too cute. I mean, intimidating. Yeh, that's it.

oddybobo said...

Nope, cute is the word!

Richmond said...

Heh. Tater is cuter than Peter Parker. Just sayin'...

Marie said...

What a riot!!! We haven't entered the Spiderman phase yet. Have they seen the movie?

Lemon Stand said...

There is definately a difference in raising only girls... like pink tutus and tights and tiaras... Great pictures!

vw bug said...

Nope, they haven't seen the movie. The old cartoons? yep! I love how it is the Spidey Friends. ;-)

Bou said...

This whole thing cracks me up. It reminds me of Bones and his hulk costume. Good Grief.