Friday, July 14, 2006

Writing and Mazes

Every week we have been working on letters and numbers. Some days we have lots of fun and the boys just go crazy trying to do all the work. And here is one that Tater decided to give it a try and see what he could do:

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = =

I'm so proud of Tater. He did a great job writing nine by himself. I am also proud of Tot. He decided to actually work on a maze. 2 1/2 and he did this:

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = =

I hope they have fun today. I found a site for homeschooling that is free and downloaded their stuff for R. Looks different that what we normally do, but sometimes a change is fun.

5 comments:

Mrs_Who said...

Wow! Tot has great fine motor skills for his age. Keep up the great work...you're doing fine with those boys.

Marie said...

Excellent! Wow, they're both doing great!!!

armywifetoddlermom said...

you are much more organized and enthusuastic than I.

GaMongrel said...

yeah, my 5 yr old boy is finally doing mazes unaided.

He's so proud of himself. Us too.

Harvey said...

I'm thinking he could get a great job making those "type this word" security features for blog comments :-)