Monday, July 10, 2006

Bou Speaks

Yesterday I left Bou a message on her cell phone. In jest, the last part of the message was something like "I hope you get this since you are in podunk Alabama... might not have cell service there".

Much to my surprise, I hear my phone ring this morning and it is either Bou or my mom. They both have Jingle Bells as their ring. It was from Bou... but it was a ring to inform me I had a text message:

"No cell in the sticks. Heh"


Very funny... at least she is still alive and has a sense of humor.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Made even funnier given the fact that she made me PROMISE I'd call with updates.

Hehehehehe. You know she's gotta be jonesin' for news!

Marie said...

No cells, but plenty o' banjos, huh??

Mrs_Who said...

Marie: LOL!!!! (and I live in AL!!!)

Sissy said...

I'm surprised she could send a text message! I didn't know she knew how :-)

Bou said...

Not nice, Sissy!! I learned 2 weeks ago! So there! Ha!

Holy crap. I was DYIN'. Here I sit in a hotel in Etowah, TN with internet, but still NO FRICKIN' CELL!! GRRRR.

BTW, I had 1 bar for about 2 minutes when i got your msg and quickly txt'd back.

I'm catching up on reading. I can't wait to get you your computer now. Good Lord. Your laptop!

And I think you can get some of your pix from the internet that you posted. I feel certain.