Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday T1G

(Not work safe!)

T1G, for your birthday I am flying you down to Bahrain beach. Here I have a special SuperHero party for you.

Ahhh. I see you have arrived!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Next time, how about losing the wig in the wind instead of your golden cape? But that's not all... I have a case of (see extended entry by clicking on the 'More Pawprints)...


(side note: credit to Chris Achilleos for the fantasy art and Serenity Arts and to my sister for putting it all together.


beer for you.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Enjoy your birthday!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG - Love the super hero! That's our T1G. *grin*

Tink said...

What in the $#&& did you put in that beer?

Tammi said...

EXCELLENT!!!

Super Hero??!?!?! Hahahahaha

Richmond said...

Perfect VW!!! Just perfect!!! :)

Michele said...

Another funny & priceless gift!

That 1 Guy said...

Thanks, VW! That fricking hair had me laughing... scary stuff, that. And that beer is great stuff, too!!!

Heheheheh...