Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On The Road Again

On the road again
Just can't wait to get in the sky again
The life I love is travel'n with my kids
And I can't wait to get in the sky again
On the road again
Tak'n kids places they've never been
Tryin' to survive things so I can live again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.


Yes folks... I am flying to Pensacola. Just me and the two kids. I am out of my mind. I can't wait for my mom to see the kids though. They have changed so much since the last time she saw them. Wish me luck. And hopefully I have a couple of guest bloggers taking care of you while I'm gone. 5am is going to be here way too early.

2 comments:

GUYK said...

I know that feeling about wanting to be on the road again. I am a gypsy at heart and if I was physically able me and sweetthing would be full time RV..again..and on the road every time we got tired of looking at the same sunrise on the water.

armywifetoddlermom said...

may the traveling Gods and Godess's have mercy on your soul.....

really, and if it means quiet time in the vehicle....let them eat crap