Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Round of Presents

Grandma and Pop brought some presents. Luckily they were kind enough to bring some for all of us. Here is a DVD that I had never heard of before. I now have every song memorized. Yep, they love it. I have played it at least 5 times in the last 2 days.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

And though he got some other stuff... this is the best one of all:

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Here is what it looks like outside of the box. Notice the remote control in his hand!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Here are all three seeing how it works. (Yaa... I include our Happy Dog).

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Did I mention it shoots discs out of its mouth? Hmm. Well it does. Luckily Pop was the main target. He danced around and it made them laugh.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

This is just the first round. We are going to have a party at Mammaw's house as well. Just hope I have enough room in my suitcase to get it all back! GRIN

1 comment:

Rave said...

Awwww...that is soooo sweet!!!!! I remember the days of watching the same movie over and over again...and toy robots....

It's a precious gift one who realizes the worth of children.