Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

I had to LOL when I read this... just had to pass it on to you.

My Pe-nis Died Today.......

An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a Nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Barton asked if there was anything wrong. "Yes, Nurse Barton," said Mr. Goldstein, "My pe-nis died today, and I am very sad." Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences.

The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his pe-nis hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Barton. "Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like this. Please put your pe-nis back inside your pajamas." "But, Nurse Barton," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my pe-nis died."

"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Barton.

"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing."

No comments: