Thursday, June 09, 2005

Me Music Me Music MeMe

I just realized two people tagged me with this. Guess I need to get off the bandwagon and get this done before some one else adds me to the list. Here you go Sque and Lasciate.

TOTAL VOLUME OF MUSIC
: Not as much as I’d like. (same as Lasciate)

CDs: Personally? Around 60. If you add my husband's... around 200.

Cassette tapes, records: None. Never really owned that many and they are gone to the unknown disappearing cassette/record world.

MP3 and various other hard drive formats:
Maybe 500meg. Some free Christmas songs I downloaded to add to a video I was making.

LAST CD I BOUGHT: Favorite Nursery Rhymes

SONG PLAYING RIGHT NOW:
London Bridge is Falling Down.

FIVE SONGS I LISTEN TO A LOT OR MEAN A LOT TO ME
: Wow. How about 4?
   a. Learn to be Still by the Eagles
     b. Sister Golden Hair by America
     c. That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson
     d. Brick House by Commodores


FIRST RECORDING YOU EVER BOUGHT FOR YOURSELF? HOW OLD WERE YOU?: I honestly don't remember.

ARTISTS WHOSE RECORDINGS YOU OWN ON MORE THAN TWO MANUFACTURED (not home copied) MEDIA -GIVE ARTIST AND MEDIA:
None.

PEOPLE TO WHOM I'M PASSING THE BATON: No one. I think everyone I have read has done it already. If not, consider yourself carrying the baton and let me know.

UPDATE:
Army Wife has now been Tagged to carry the baton.

No comments: