Saturday, June 04, 2005

20 Chocolate Chip Cookies

One large bag of M&Ms, one bowl of ice cream, 10 bottles of water. Which is why I don’t want to weigh in tomorrow. It has been a stressful week and I succumbed to temptation. I should not have more than 5 chocolate chip cookies, a handful of M&Ms, no ice cream and I should have had 18 bottles of water by now.

It’s going to be a LONG week next week as I try to reverse all of the mistakes I made this week. It is amazing how sleep deprivation can bring down your ability to stop eating things. At one point I really wanted some chocolate… so I had some water. Didn’t help. So I ate a banana, still didn’t help. Then I binged and had 4 chocolate chip cookies. ARGHHHHHHH.

I need a personal trainer that is living in the house with me keeping my hands off the bad food. Ok, Ok, I will post my weight tomorrow… but I’m not happy about it. I can’t believe my will power is h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e. I have not had this problem in the past. Maybe if I get that vomiting/diarrhea disease again? Naaaaaa. Not worth it. Will Power. I need Will Power!

No comments: