Monday, June 06, 2005

Busy Week

It’s going to be a busy week. We got a storage unit to move some of our junk jumble into and out of the house. I also have the start of swim lessons for Tater, reading time at the library, and the people to come fix our soffits. Posting will be sparse but I will do my best to keep you informed of the crazy things my children have been doing. Like the following:

Lately, Tater has gotten to where he tells everyone “My name is Tater”. It’s getting old. But it makes him happy. Until the person doesn’t respond. At which point, Tater’s voice gets louder and louder until he gets some kind of response. Usually from me. If I don’t have to say the words “Inside Voice” ever again, it would be a nice. I know that is not on my agenda anytime soon since Tot is going to be going through this phase in another 6 months.

Gosh darn it, I ate all the chocolate… guess I’ll just have some water and try to ‘breath’ to relieve the stress… and when my mind is getting blank… all I hear is “Inside Voice”, “Inside Voice”. Sigh. Need to find something else. GRIN.

No comments: