Thursday, September 16, 2004

Toss’n and a Turn’n

Well I know my sons take after their father at times and this is one of the traits I was hoping they wouldn’t get. They toss and turn in their sleep. Not just a little, I mean they are all over the beds. I kept hearing things yesterday while they were napping. I would go in and check. #1 Son started with his head at one end of the bed and when I looked, he had flipped. #2 Son had started against one side the crib and now was lying with his back on the other side at the other end. Mind you, I kept hearing Thud Thud Thud. So they weren’t turning slowly or easily. They had to have been really rolling and smacking the side. Take right after their father. Thank goodness I can sleep on a spot less than a foot wide, otherwise I think I would be black and blue some mornings. Well, at least they were sleeping. Today I went to the store and they took a 15 minute nap at 11am. I’m screwed. I don’t think I’ll be able to get them down for another nap later. Sigh. I think I would rather they nap and I hear the Thud Thud Thud than have a LONG day with no real nap.

1 comment:

Harvey said...

I guess I'm lucky. I'm not married to a thrasher.

Bit of a cover-thief, though :-)