Saturday, September 25, 2004

Jeanne is on her way...

Let us have a hurricane to show the weathermen that hurricanes do what they want. Why did it have to be this one right now???? Oh it's going to go into the Atlantic and die out. Yep, it sure did. It's going to turn North... yep, it sure did. Grin. Ok, back to work. Clothes to fold, kids to feed, house to pick up, dishes to wash and put up, 2 more loads to wash and dry and fold, more water to freeze, and so on...

Not sure who in our Blog family is in Florida... but I'll be checking the web for weather and the comments in this blog. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. I'm sure we are all busy busy since this came out of nowhere.
Stay safe!

3 comments:

vw bug said...

Tammi, if you get to read this... Be Careful! There is no gas here, they were all closed by 7pm last night in this area. Stay home if you can... I'm sure it will be just as crazy over there since this hurricane is NOT turning North anytime soon.

Bou, if you need me, call me. Not sure what I can do, but I do have TONS of food and other stuff. Let me know. (you can have my 3 eggs if you need them... wink wink).

Lasciate, not sure where you are in Florida, but here's to staying safe! {Raises cup}.

Tammi said...

With all the crap I've got to get done today I may just hunker down and ride it out. I'm NOT gonna get stuck on I4 in this.

YOU take care. I'm so sorry to hear about the sick child. Never a good thing.

Let's all keep each other updated as possible. I've called Mama Vi (who has the red phone to heaven) and she's on prayer patrol for ALL of us.

Be safe - Be sane!

pamibe said...

I think I'm still in half denial; no gas in the truck and low on snack foods... I have to go out and forage with the rest of the tired/frightened/half crazy people...!

Stay safe!!!