Monday, July 16, 2007

Schmoozeville

Tag'd... I was tag'd!!! And it couldn't have been by a more schmooz-er-ific person... Pamibe. She saves any animal (what a softie), and keeps up with current affairs while making me laugh. And the best part??? She thought I was Schmoozable. GRIN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Schmoozing isn?t schmoozing unless you do it with others. I must pass this on to other self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention craving bloggers?but you know I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Hmmmm... self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention craving bloggers... hmmmm.... ok, how about the following:

AWTM? She has beautiful schmoochie children and wonderful experiences with them... wait that doesn't fit the bill for self-absorbed, narcissistic and attention craving...

Ohh... Boudicca! I just saw it on TV the other night... Seems that she should fit the bill... but then again, anyone that has children that purposely eat food to have stinky farts and finds it hilarious how it 'backfired'... can't be self-absorbed, narcissistic and attention craving... not with three boys.

Nope... let's try again... ahhh... Contagion! Darn... he is willing to make a fool of himself in front of the whole blog world... guess that means he is not very narcissistic... sigh.

How about Dazd? He's got commenters looking for weird science items. He has really interesting Caption Contests. Doesn't seem to be self-absorbed... geeze.

I give up. I enjoy schmoozing those that I read... but I give up after those 4. I just don't think I'm going to find any self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention craving bloggers in my blog roll. Just lots of good reading. Tag... your you're it.

2 comments:

pam said...

You are EXTREMELY Schmoozable! :D

Dazd said...

OMG! 3 nominations :faints: