Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tater's 5 Now

It is hard to believe I have a 5 year old son. I spent the afternoon looking through old pictures. I made the following online scrapbook pages:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= =

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= =

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= =

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I love his smile. Always so kind and caring. My how Tater has grown. I miss my little boy with the great big Michelin tire legs. I love who he is turning into as he grows.

4 comments:

sticks said...

Happy Birthday Tater.

Beautiful job on the scrapbook. Don't blink. They will be moving out before you know it.

pam said...

Great scrapbook pages! Makes me want to break my stuff out and start cropping again! :)

I told you a few weeks ago they're growing so fast it's hard to keep up... He's such a cutie. They both are.

h~ said...

How absolutely adorable...Happy Birthday Tater!

Bou said...

Happy Birthday to Tater! Good grief! It feels like yesterday we were sitting at breakfast with him in a high chair and you were pregnant with Tot!