Sunday, October 22, 2006

What To Do With Apples

It is always entertaining in my household. I couldn't resist letting them make apple crisp. I couldn't get pictures when they were cutting the apples with plastic knives... But as they finished up... I took a few.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

And the finished product:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

And it was delicious. Well... Dad and I loved it... the kids didn't like it at all.


On a side note... Bou hears about my boy in the strangest ways.

8 comments:

Ogre said...

Dibs on the leftovers!

oddybobo said...

Yummy!

michele said...

I wonder how leftovers will hold up by mail, but I have dibs on the next batch.

michele said...

BTW, I loved the Pickle Boy reference. Since I love pickles too does that make me his crafty helper - Pickle girl?

Tink said...

Has anyone ever, I mean ever, noticed how many sweet treats the Bug makes? She got the sweet tooth in the family that's for sure.

vw bug said...

Ogre, Michele: Leftovers? What are those? next time, I'll just mail you some immediately!

tink: Yep, I'm the one with the sweet tooth...and it shows.

oddybobo: Definitely yummy... all gone.

Bou said...

I was just about to say to Tink, yup, I noticed and I'm glad I don't live there as I have that sweet tooth as well!

Marie said...

And the vanilla ice cream to go with it??