Saturday, October 28, 2006

Killer Sudoku

I was laughing when I saw FoxTrot a couple of weeks ago. It was a GREAT Sudoku problem solving issue. HERE. And then while visiting The Gray Monk, I found THIS PROBLEM. I printed it out and never really got to work on it. Then last night, I needed a break. I printed out a new copy (I had some daily notes written on the other one) and got started. Finished it less than an hour. Uhhhhhh. I guess I needed to focus on something and it won my complete attention.

Funny... I had called Bou last night because my boys were being boys and I had enough to make me crazy. She suggested a hot bath and a good book. Sounded like a great idea, until I saw the Sudoku sitting there. I got online, printed it out and went at it. Feeling much better this morning, but will see how long that will last. They have already started it this morning. "He's not sharing", "Hold me mom... (and then they proceed to yell in your ear or pull hair)", "You got the green one... hahahahaha (teasing his brother)".

Yaa... I just heard Dad yelling at them. It's going to be a long day... can I come stay with one of you?

6 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

heh.
you're always welcome at Pereiraville!

Lemon Stand said...

Don't feel bad. My kids have been at it too. All day I've heard "It wasn't me", "She hit me", "She won't stop mimicking me", "She won't leave me alone", "She won't stop singing"... and the list goes on ad nauseum. How about we run away from home...perhaps to Margaritaville?

Sticks said...

Come on down! It's absolutely beautiful here. Spectacular view of the blue bahamas water. Perfect temp. Slight breeze. Fresh lobster. NO KIDS.

Bou said...

You don't want to come here.

vw bug said...

Rachel: I would love to come over... but if my kids heard, they would definitely be with me.

Lemon Stand: Ahhhhhh.. that's the idea.

Sticks: yaa... see how nice I am to you when you come by on Monday.

Bou: Right there with you.

Mrs_Who said...

Send them out in the yard to pick up sticks. They can't come in till it's done. Get water from the hose. Lock the doors, watch tv, turn it up loud so you can't hear in case they start killing each other out front.

It works for ours, at least. But then they're older.