Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No S.e.x.

Life has been a tiny bit busy the last couple of days and this will continue for another couple. Ok, it has been A LOT busy. I must learn to keep my mouth shut. I volunteered to do the Fall party that is in October for Tot in September... I knew that was coming along. I volunteered to do the school newsletter. After being asked by a teacher, the Chairman and the Director. And just last week, there was no one to do Tater's Fall party. Not one person signed up. Sigh. I signed up. I am out of my mind.

With all that going on, it is not surprising what my kids will pop up with on occassion. My hubby and I were flirting in the car. I was joking and said to him in the conversation, "when we get home let's have s.e.x". Yep, I spelled it out. Hey, I know kids learn fast and spelling it made it fun and kept my kids from asking what it meant. Uhhhhh... or so I thought. Continuing in a joking line, my hubby replied with "No s.e.x". I couldn't resist and started 'pleading'. Then I heard from the back of the car in Tater's loudest voice... "Mom, Dad said NO S.E.X.!"

I thought I was going to die. The first thing through my mind was when was this going to come out in class? The second was... when was he going to ask what it spelled and what did it mean. So far, so good on those two. Or so I hope.

Yep, life keeps me hopping in this household.

6 comments:

oddybobo said...

*snicker* He's the sex nazi! No sex for you!

wRitErsbLock said...

ha ha ha!

Tink said...

I don't even know if I want to go there. Give Tot a BIG birthday hug for me. Sorry I was to sick to call and wish him one.

Richmond said...

Bahahaha!! :)

Sissy said...

Bwahahahah! That's great!

Ogre said...

Come on! No means no! LOL!