Monday, October 16, 2006

Florida Information

There are some great sites for those people living in Florida.

First: From the Florida Highway Patrol - the traffic on I-95 and elsewhere in Florida, click HERE. I used it a lot when I was working outside the home. Psst.. Pop, this was the site I was trying to find for you.

Second: Saw this over at My Little Corner of the World... using the website below, you can put 2 emergency contacts on your Florida Driver's license, which can only be retrieved by a police officer.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlcheck/findcustomer

1 comment:

michele said...

To make sure a paramedic/polic officer knows all about me I have both in my cell and on my key chain an engraved metal tag with my ICE (In Case of Emergency) Contact info with the name, tel's of that person and any urgent medical info. Like my blood type and that I'm allergic to iodine related products.

In an accident that info saves precious minutes!