Monday, October 02, 2006

Leaving Today

Sad to say, my nephew leaves today. It has truly been fun having him around. We are very similar. In fact, we worked on my boys computer together... discussing geeky stuff.

He also helped make the Ghiradelli brownies last night. Any excuse to pull those out and make them!!! And having help? Wow. He vacuumed, picked up after himself and played with the boys. Life has been very good.

The boys are into magnets... after watching Bill Nye, the Science Guy on magnetism. Luckily, my nephew had bought them magnets for Christmas last year. In fact, I got a picture of them playing with the magnets. I couldn't resist and joined them. It was a blast.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

He's gone. Sigh.

3 comments:

oddybobo said...

OOO, looks like fun!

Richmond said...

I am so glad you got to have a great visit...

michele said...

awwww, I bet you're going to miss him.

Well, I'm glad you had such a great time with him. Adult conversation during the day is soooo necessary.