Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well she's off...

...to the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

Hi there! This is Richmond, here to add my .02 (Nice place VW has here... All the bells and whistles....)

Anyhoo, Disney and Sea world are two of my favorite places.

We were there doing a very similar trip in May of 2003. My observation was that right about now, every kid in the theme park has a little meltdown... Sometimes it's a big meltdown... And sometimes the "kid" is 42 years old. It's epidemic.

The cute-o-meter gets maxed out, a big sugar crash begins to kick in, it's hot, feet are tired, and you're in line. AGAIN. And for all of the fun we had, I think that this is one of my favorite pictures that we took...
VW is always posting cutimous pictures of Tater and Tot. And while this isn't a picture of my girls looking particularly cute, it was accurate.

I'm thinking of you, VW... Hope you are hainvg a great time! ; )

4 comments:

Sticks said...

Great job Richmond. I'm sure they will have a fantastic time.

Cute pic of your girls.

Harvey said...

"The Torturingest Place on Earth!" :-)

Oddybobo said...

No, they are cute, no matter the stage of meltdown, from my vantage - your girls are cute!

Harvey said...

If it's such a happy place, why does it need a moat? :-)