Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sat To Tues

What a title huh? Sticks and Richmond have kindly agreed to post an item or two for me while I'm gone. That's right, we are headed off to Sea World and Disney. Might as well give M a whirlwind tour of them as well.

Considering this is what we saw just after leaving the Everglades, I'll be interested to see how things go in Orlando!!!



Wish us luck... it's going to be interesting. And be kind to Richmond and Sticks. Though, I am just a teensy bit worried what Sticks may say about me. Hopefully she will keep it ... uhhh... in the comments. ;-)

5 comments:

Sticks said...

Now, you know I always keep things in good taste. Like the time I decorated "your house". Those items were in very good taste. That pierced tongue couch was just awesome. Aren't you still getting Google for that?

Well, our taste may differ but I would never do anything to embarass you or your family. Have fun and relax. I'll behave. he he

marybeth said...

Have fun, I wish I were going to WDW (pins!!) too. We're planning on going again in late October when the kids have a week break from school. Not soon enough for me so I'm looking forward to reading about your trip so I can get my "Disney fix".

Richmond said...

Looks like the end of a good trip to me! And don't worry. Sticks and I won't party too hard while you're gone... Right, Sticks? ;) ::waves::

Sticks said...

Right, Richmond. *wink wink--(whisper to Richmond, "where does she keep the good stuff?"*

physics geek said...

Have fun. And be safe.

See you when you get back.