Monday, April 10, 2006

She Came Bringing Gifts

My friend's daughter arrived safe and sound. Which was hard to believe because a car on I-95 tried to side swipe us... but we made it. And she brought gifts. The kids love them.



= = = = =

Mom on the other hand has a thought or two on this gift giving business. Policia cars with sirens, flashing lights and people shouting are certainly a great gift... if it can be left at the givers house to be played with over there. Since we will not be going to Germany anytime soon, I guess these will have to stay.

The soccer balls are a great hit. Hit is the word here. Hit each other, hit the window, ... you get the idea. We have been having fun playing with them.

And I got some great gifts too. Now what should I send back???

4 comments:

Sticks said...

You know you should keep some toys at Bou's house for when you visit. I think that would be an excellent place for the new noisy gifts.

Marie said...

You could always send her back with some Mickey Mouse paraphenalia! Or is that too corny? How about some FL sunshine? I'd take some of that!!

oddybobo said...

sounds like fun. Hope she really enjoys her stay!

Harvey said...

Is that sidewalk chalk in that bucket on the floor?

If so, I pity your walls :-)