Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stinky Stuff, Grandkids, Oh My

While M is here, I cannot help but make comments to her about what is going on around here. We both have gotten a good laugh at my commentary, so I thought I would share a couple of them with you... it is 'me' speaking for 'her' to 'her mom'...

Mom, you aren't going to believe what just happened! Tater was going the bathroom... he left the door open and started to shout about how stinky it was. AND... when any one went by, they would say 'PPPP UUUUUU that stinks'.


Mom, these people are crazy. They take me to the beach for a cookout and then tell me how wonderful it is that it rained! Not only that, after the rain stopped and we went back to the beach... they made me put more sunscreen on. Really!! The sun wasn't even out, it was cloudy. I questioned it, but they really said I had to put it on.


Mom, we played the 'Game of Life'. And when VW's hubby landed on one about Grandchildren... well I just had to question the fact that he had NO children in his car to start with... where did these 'grandchildren' come from? Bad enough he made his wife ride in the very back of the car the whole time but this as well?


Having M here is great. She plans on continuing in Mathematics and is looking into Computer Programming. Oh yaaa!!! She plays Sudoku in her spare time. And that makes me happy. My hubby just shook his head and said there is another geek in the house. GRIN

3 comments:

Ogre said...

Geeks unite!

Bou said...

Whooo hooo! I can't wait to meet her on Thursday!!

Sticks said...

Did you have a bag of tostitos too? Oh my that brings back memories. How many hours did we spend playing that game and laughing because we had sooooooooo many children piled in that car? And now we really do. What a hoot.